Tuesday, May 15
Well, here I am again, in front of the computer, wasting time. It's not that I don't have better things to do - Mandarin homework, for example - but I just can't seem to help myself. The procrastination bug has bit and I just can't seem to shake it. Like my cool heading?? The result of much procrastination and, as we call it in our house, 'faffing'. My DS is the king of faff, or, the Faffinator as we so kindly refer to him. I think there must be a definite 'faff' gene, as DS has certainly inherited it from at least one parent, and possibly both. So, what should I be doing??
-Mandarin homework (nope, too hard)
-changing the sheets on my bed (nope, too boring)
-vacuuming the house (nope, can't be bothered)
-having a nap (now that sounds good...)
But the time has come - I really must stop faffing and do something productive. Will post again when the urge to procrastinate hits....
- ► 2009 (72)
- ► 2008 (96)
- That time of the month.
- It's not over...
- Hanging on tenterhooks...
- Our wicked Labrador.
- Sometimes I hate technology...
- I often wonder...
- Ladybirds (or ladybugs if you are a Yank)
- Surprise wedding!
- Still more rain - and a sick chick.
- Rain, Glorious Rain!!!
- Home Decorating with The Obsessive-Compulsive.
- My Trip to the Takeaway (pun intended)
- I've done it again
- A very moving video - make sure you have tissues n...
- Well, here I am again, in front of...
- The Rumours are Coming!
- Our Journey
- Something sorta cute...
- Speaking of revealing....
- Sweet November...
- Mandarin mayhem
- Murder? I think not...
- The Great Hermit Crab Massacre
- Here I am again...
- ▼ May (24)