About Me

My photo
Join me in my ramblings about my life, my kids, the meaning of the universe, and adopting from China.





Followers

Tuesday, May 15

Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us


Well, here I am again, in front of the computer, wasting time. It's not that I don't have better things to do - Mandarin homework, for example - but I just can't seem to help myself. The procrastination bug has bit and I just can't seem to shake it. Like my cool heading?? The result of much procrastination and, as we call it in our house, 'faffing'. My DS is the king of faff, or, the Faffinator as we so kindly refer to him. I think there must be a definite 'faff' gene, as DS has certainly inherited it from at least one parent, and possibly both. So, what should I be doing??
-Mandarin homework (nope, too hard)
-changing the sheets on my bed (nope, too boring)
-vacuuming the house (nope, can't be bothered)
-having a nap (now that sounds good...)
But the time has come - I really must stop faffing and do something productive. Will post again when the urge to procrastinate hits....

Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: