About Me

My photo
Join me in my ramblings about my life, my kids, the meaning of the universe, and adopting from China.





Followers

Wednesday, May 30

It's not over...


until that fat lady sings, but it's not looking too good at the moment. I have awoken this morning to check the Rumour Queen site, and found that some incredibly nasty rumours are circulating. Referrals are supposedly very close to being mailed, and it looks as if only another handful of days has been covered - the 7th November is being touted as the probable cut off date. ARRRGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! I am SO sick of this stinking wait - and I am feeling ready to jump off this roller coaster, as it makes me sick....
SmileyCentral.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chin up dear Cristina

Cristina said...

Thank you!! Now I just wish I knew who you were....
Cristina xx