About Me

My photo
Join me in my ramblings about my life, my kids, the meaning of the universe, and adopting from China.





Followers

Wednesday, May 16

I've done it again

I know, I know. I should know better. But I can't help myself. After 17 months and three weeks of waiting, I DESERVE to get a little excited! Upon reading the illustrious Rumour Queen site this morning, I did verily find my heart skipping a beat or two. The rumour of the next round of referrals making it into mid November has become an R3. Now, to the uninitiated, this is pretty cool - when this rumour first hit, it was a R1 (not worth much really). Now that it has graduated to an R3 it is worthy of closer consideration. The Rumour Scale goes from 1-5, with 1 being pretty lame and 5 being virtually fact, so to be an R3 is getting a wee bit on the exciting side. No doubt my hopes will be dashed in a fortnight's time when the referrals come out and the CCAA allocates another crappy two days worth of files, but today, and for the next few days until I hear/read any differently, I BELIEVE!!!

Webfetti.com

No comments: