About Me

My photo
Join me in my ramblings about my life, my kids, the meaning of the universe, and adopting from China.





Followers

Tuesday, July 31

Zombie-ville


Yes folks, that's where I am living at the moment. This time of the month sure does suck. I am suffering from that most hideous of illnesses - PRS (pre referral syndrome). This malicious malady is characterised by excessive chocolate consumption, insomnia and the perverse need to get up at least half a dozen times during the night to check the RQ site to see if anyone has reported a cut-off date for referrals. I am seriously in need of some unbroken sleep, but I am pretty sure it won't be coming soon. Bring on those referrals, dammit!!!

1 comment:

Janet said...

Hi Cristina,

Very psychedelic!!!

Hope you manage to get some sleep and don't get through too much chocolate - leave some for me lol :-)

Love
Janet (gertiesquidge on RQ)