About Me

My photo
Join me in my ramblings about my life, my kids, the meaning of the universe, and adopting from China.





Followers

Sunday, October 28

Signing off

I'm afraid this will be my last post from China. I have just found out that the Hotel charges the utterly ridiculous amount of 100RMB per DAY for internet access. DH has said no way, so you will all have to wait until we are back in Oz I'm afarid. I have posted todays pics on photobucket though, so check them out, and until I am back at home sweet home, zai jian.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a great trip back to Oz Tassiegirl...Alice is really sweet...I can hardly wait until its my turn..11 more days until I leave...Take care. CTG from RQ

Louanne said...

Have a great rest of your trip Tassie!!!! Alice is so beautiful!!

Louanne
aka "PinkPunch"

Jen Boote said...

It won't be long now Cristina and you'll have your precious Alice in her new 'forever home'. Safe trip - keep absorbing every moment you can. Bless you heaps, Jen and Ebony xx

OziMum said...

Have a fantastic trip home! Hope Alice sleeps like an angel for you!

mumma to many said...

Safe travels home you will be leaving soon hope the flights are smooth and painless for you! Maybe holding Alice might keep you calmer Cristina!
Hugs Ruth in NZ