About Me

My photo
Join me in my ramblings about my life, my kids, the meaning of the universe, and adopting from China.





Followers

Saturday, October 6

Feeling much better


Thank goodness I seem to have killed the virus threatening to overtake me yesterday. The cure? A nice bottle of cabernet sauvignon and a good night's sleep! I have woken to a glorious Saturday morning, only 11 days away from the trip of a lifetime. And I was also very excited to realise that tonight we put our clocks forward an hour for daylight savings!! Why so excited, you may ask?? Because that is one less hour I have to wait for my precious girl.... Hope you all have a great weekend, and to my November buddies who are still waiting on their news - my heart goes out to you, and I pray you will get some answers once the CCAA re-opens on Monday.
Zai jian.

PS - just had to put Alice's picture in again to remind you how utterly GORGEOUS she is!!

3 comments:

OziMum said...

So glad you're feeling better! It's amazing what a good bottle of red can do?!!

Alice is such a cutie! Hope the next ten days whip past for you!!!

RoLo said...

A tasty glass of wine is a good cure for most bad days. I have a cute coaster that says Life is too short to drink bad wine!!

Anonymous said...

Best wishes for your journey, and congratulations on being chosen to be the parents of such a gorgeous little girl - may all of your lives be filled with love and joy!