I just looked at my hit counter and realised that in the past 24 hours, I have had over 10 000 visitors to my blog!!! I never realised I was so popular!! Or perhaps it is something more to do with a certain precious little peanut???!!! Thank you all who have left your comments and warm congratulations over the past day or so. I am truly humbled by the support and friendship I have experienced from all over the world.
At this point in time, we have set a tentative hand over date of October 22nd. I will be heading south to Hobart on Friday ( a three hour drive) to lodge Alice's visa application, and then the wait proper begins. I wonder if I could just go now???
- ► 2009 (72)
- ► 2008 (96)
- A Sick Husband.
- Paranoid Paperwork
- Bizarre Time Warp
- Pumpkin Update - very sad news...
- An Update on Pumpkin
- Poor Little Pumpkin
- All booked (and with a free dummy thrown in)
- Making Plans
- I'm back again!
- Introducing Alice Xiao Ying...
- WE HAVE A DAUGHTER!!!!!!!
- The Big White Elephant in the Corner
- The Rollercoaster that never stops.
- ▼ September (16)