Monday, January 14
Blogging With a Purpose
I know I have been a complete slacko and taken far too long to do this post, but at last - here it is! These are my nominees for 'blogging with a purpose' - blogs which really say something special.
1. Jen I have been following Jen's blog for quite some time now and I am always really touched by her overwhelming love for her Chinese daughter. Her posts are heartfelt, and her poetry moves me to tears.
2. Louanne Louanne's blog is a great read, she is witty and insightful, and she is a real humanitarian. Keep up the good work Louanne!
3. Mary and baby Brea A truly amazing family. They adopted Brea as a SN child, and within a few months of being home Brea needed a heart transplant. Mary's faith is awe-inspiring and her positive attitude to life amazing.
4. Paula Paula is an adult adoptee form Korea and her blog is touching and very insightful. She really makes you think about adoption and it's impact upon the individual and the family.
5. Pomegranate These two chicks rock! Just check out the blog and you will see what I mean.
1. Awarded parties must nominate five people who have not received the award.
2. The blogs that receive the award must serve some purpose.
3. In their post about the award they need to link back to this entry.
4. Awarded parties must post the award banner on their site. The banner must remain linked to this site.
So there you have it - my five nominees for those who 'blog with purpose'. Thank you all for keeping my mind ticking and my conscience pricking...
- ► 2009 (72)
- ▼ 2008 (96)