About Me

My photo
Join me in my ramblings about my life, my kids, the meaning of the universe, and adopting from China.





Followers

Friday, December 26

Post Christmas Post

Hope you all had a fabulous Christmas day, wherever you are and whatever you did. We had a very busy day - up at 6.30am (big kids desperate to open the pressies) then off to church. After that we went to my Mums for more pressies, then off to Launceston to have Christmas lunch with DH's family. We had a delightful day - weather was beautiful, kids played nicely, and the food was divine!! I will try to download some pics later - have to rush now as DH and I are off on a DATE!!!! Yep, first one since Alice came home 14 months ago. The big kids are still in Launceston, having decided to have a few days with their cousins, and Alice is sleeping peacefully. Grandma is due to arrive soon to babysit and DH and I are off to the movies to see The Curious Case of Benjamin Button. Hope that you are all well, happy and not too overindulged - enjoy your holidays!



No comments: