About Me

My photo
Join me in my ramblings about my life, my kids, the meaning of the universe, and adopting from China.

Followers

Wednesday, January 21

Just a couple more...

Taken this morning - pretty cute, don't you agree???!!! Thanks again Fiona for the great photography hints!!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By cristinafairley, shot with E-520 at 2009-01-20
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By cristinafairley, shot with E-520 at 2009-01-20
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By cristinafairley, shot with E-520 at 2009-01-20



7 comments:

mumma to many said...

Very cute thanks for sharing!
Hugs Ruth

Shelle said...

oh goodness those are adorable!

amy said...

too precious

OziMum said...

GREAT PHOTOS! Geez Alice looks really different with no fringe... I LIKE IT!

Allie and Hannah said...

Cristina,

Happy Chinese New Year to your
family!!! Alice is such a
beautiful little girl!!!

Hope your all doing well!!!

Hugs,

Sindy

Elisa ( FC Monsters) said...

Cute photo's...gosh I so need a new camera!

Happy Chinese New Year!

Jeff and Amy said...

Oh my goodness, I have been behind on blogs, just Stunning!!!!