About Me

My photo
Join me in my ramblings about my life, my kids, the meaning of the universe, and adopting from China.





Followers

Thursday, February 12

My Big Girl...

started high school today. Yikes. I simply don't feel old enough to be the parent of a high schooler!!! She was up early, buzzing about nervously, and very excited to get on the bus when it arrived. I waved her off and then went inside to shed a few tears. Where HAVE the years gone???? I am so proud of her - she is a loving, cheeky, spirit-filled young lady who has a real heart for God and service. I am so very proud to be her mama.....

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By cristinafairley at 2009-02-11
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By cristinafairley, shot with E-520 at 2009-02-11
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By cristinafairley at 2009-02-11



1 comment:

Louanne said...

Congrats to your big girl!!

Sometimes it's hard to remember that you have older kids because it "seems" like us Nov. 05'ers all started families at the same time, but it's really just us 1st timers that think that. But it's just a shared journey bond. Was that confusing?