About Me

My photo
Join me in my ramblings about my life, my kids, the meaning of the universe, and adopting from China.





Followers

Sunday, November 22

Random Photos

The big kids are out, Alice is asleep and I have a whole pile of ironing that needs doing, so I thought I would post to my blog instead! Here are just a few photos from the last month, along with a special one from today - DS's baptism. Not a great photo as it was taken from the overhead projection (not sure why there is a box around his head!) but it is the best I could do. Our God is good indeed.










3 comments:

mumma to many said...

Great Pictures!
Especially the ones of the the kids together.
Hugs Ruth

Deb and Sean said...

LOVE the shot of the two kids snuggled in bed ... simply stunning!

AND ... I see a stunning kitchen in your future too!

Louanne said...

tassie - your kids are so beautiful!

and i am excited for your kitchen too