About Me

My photo
Join me in my ramblings about my life, my kids, the meaning of the universe, and adopting from China.





Followers

Wednesday, January 27

At the Pool

Today we hung out at the pool with two of Alkice's travel buddies, Olivia and Allysa. All the girls are three (had their birthdays within two weeks of each other) and they had a BLAST!!! Alice was so brave and really enjoyed her time in the water.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket





3 comments:

Kiy said...

Wonderful pictures. I can't even begin to tell you how happy I am for you and Alice (and the rest of the family!). I remember way back when, your struggles, Alice's struggles. It just makes my heart smile to see this happy, delightful, beautiful girl (and yes, stubborn!).

Sending happy thoughts,
Kiy

Jen Boote said...

Ah - how simply beautiful.....

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

That pool looks so much fun - the kids look like they are having a blast...