About Me

My photo
Join me in my ramblings about my life, my kids, the meaning of the universe, and adopting from China.





Followers

Thursday, December 31

The end of the year is nigh!

Thought I had better squeeze in another post before the end of the year (decade!!) We went on a bit of an outing to Bells Parade today, a beautiful park and playground ten minutes drive from home. The kids had fun, I took LOTS of photos, and we stopped at the Lolly Shop for ice creams and milkshakes on the way home. A very pleasant way to round off 2009. Happy New Year to you all - I hope that 2010 is full of God's richest blessings for you all!!!

My moody pre-teen!
Photobucket

Sawdust is FUN!!!

Photobucket

DS hanging about...
Photobucket

two going on twelve...
Photobucket

Surely a smile wouldn't be too hard Alice???!!!
Photobucket

Now some of my favourite type of pics - macro shots!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket






No comments: