About Me

My photo
Join me in my ramblings about my life, my kids, the meaning of the universe, and adopting from China.





Followers

Friday, March 13

And just a couple from the garden.

I only have one rose bush in my (mostly) native Australian garden, and I am always keen to capture it in it's glory. It is called 'Rhapsody in Blue' and is very special to me as the grade 3/4 class gave it to me when I finished up my teacher's aide work before travelling to China to meet Alice. I particularly like the shot in which you can see the iridescent snail slime on the petals!!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By cristinafairley, shot with E-520 at 2009-03-12

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By cristinafairley, shot with E-520 at 2009-03-12

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By cristinafairley, shot with E-520 at 2009-03-12




No comments: