About Me

My photo
Join me in my ramblings about my life, my kids, the meaning of the universe, and adopting from China.





Followers

Saturday, April 3

Skate Park Fun!

We braved the somewhat chilly autumn air this morning to get to the skate park before it got too busy. Big Girl just LOVES her scooter and is very proud that she has finally learned to 'drop the bowl'. Alice just likes scooting around and being part of the big kids' fun. Happy Easter, and may God's richest blessings be with you all.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow...it looks like you had great fun. Alice is getting big and looks like she is having a blast.
Lots of wishes for Happy Easter to you, Alice and the rest of your family.
CTG and Natalie...(from the slightly colder tundra).

a Tonggu Momma said...

Oh, she is SO adorable. Love these photos! (Now... did you clean the fridge yet? Heh.)

a Tonggu Momma said...

Heh... just read your second comment. Of course you did! (Can you tell I'm totally behind on my emails this week?)

Linda said...

She's looking great, Christina! Sophie got a scooter for Christmas but there is still too much snow in the great white north of Canada!

Linda aka Canadagirl